Conditions/Documents required to avail the service
Trainings to SHGs/VOs/CLFs, members and leaders of SHGs/VOs/CLFs, Community Cadres under Social Mobilisation, Institution Building & Capacity Building
1. The target group should be members of SHGs/VOs/ CLFs.
2. Criteria for labeling SHGs as “NRLM Compliant”: -
· SHGs have membership from at least 70% BPL families
· SHGs have members from households identified as poor through the P.I.P process conducted by NGOs/ Line departments subjected to the P.I.P list being vetted by the Gram Sabha and approved by the Gram Panchayat.
· SHGs practicing ‘Panchasutra’ (Regular meetings; Regular savings; regular inter-lending; Timely repayment; and Up-to-date books of accounts )
1. Should be “NRLM Compliant”
2. Demand may be submitted to ASRLMS on need based trainings
Grant of Revolving Fund (RF) to SHGs
1. Grading is done after the SHG becomes 2 months old and have a SB A/c.
2. RF to eligible SHGs of Rs.10,000-15,000 as corpus, to meet the members’ credit needs directly and as catalytic capital for leveraging repeat bank finance.
3. RF is given to SHGs that have been practicing ‘Panchasutra’
1. Should have SB A/c of the SHG
2. Should have passed Grading
Community Investment Fund (CIF) support to SHGs/VOs
CIF as Seed Capital to SHG Federations; to meet the credit needs of the members through the SHGs/VOs as per Micro Credit Plan (MCP) prepared by the SHGs, and also to meet the working capital needs of the collective activities at various levels.
1. Preparation & Appraisal of Micro Credit Plan (MCP) should have done
Village Organization (VO) Start Up cost
The start-up costs provided to the eligible VOs for initial operational cost required for setting up VO office. An amount of Rs.25000 only per VO is given as Start Up cost.
1.VO should have received VO formation Training
2. Should have sub-committees & office bearers
3. Should have SB A/c
4.Maintain minimum three nos. of book of account
Credit Linkage Facilitation
As and when the SHG becomes 6 months old, ASRLMS facilitates eligible SHGs for credit linkage in multiple doses. Services of community cadre like Bank Mitra/Sakhi are leveraged. Further, community-based recovery mechanisms (sub-committees on bank linkage and recovery of loans) are established for ensuring timely recovery.
1. SHG should be in active existence at least since the last 6 months as per the books of account of SHGs and not from the date of opening of S/B account.
2.SHG should be practicing ‘Panchasutra’
3. The existing defunct SHGs are also eligible for credit if they are revived and continue to be active for a minimum period of 3 months.
ASRLMS coordinates with MoRD for fund settlement of RSETIs. ASRLMS facilitates enrollment of NRLM Compliant SHGs in various skill based training programmes conducted by RSETIs.